digistat optimiser

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
does anybody know if there is a reset button on the digistat optimiser transmitter? the receiver on the boiler as lost the signal. i have replaced the batteries and tried to send the signal but the antenna on the receiver just keeps flashing, the heating comes on if i overide it in the loft. please help

Sponsored Links
if youve taken the batteries out it can lose the signal.

wireless broadband can guff them aswell

your welcome by the way

Sponsored Links
does anybody know if there is a reset button on the digistat optimiser transmitter? the receiver on the boiler as lost the signal. i have replaced the batteries and tried to send the signal but the antenna on the receiver just keeps flashing, the heating comes on if i overide it in the loft. please help

For pairing purposes the transmitter has to be no more than 2m away from the receiver which is on the boiler. Once paired it can than in theory be slightly more away.

However i have a similar issue where something is interfering with the radio signla and in the end i had to more the transmitter no more than 4m from the boiler in the attic for this to all work.

Rishi

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back