installing a zone 1 spotlight over the bath

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. Just making one thing clear I am a novice in electrics and would really appreciate any sound advice from those of you who know how to. I have the correct spotlight for fitting above my bath ( zone 1 ) and can I loop it in with the 5 zone 3s I want to install too. If I can't get the correct info I will certainly get an expert in. :(

Sponsored Links
My bathroom ceiling is 2.5 metres high. What do you call a russian call girl ? Knickersonandoff. LOL

so it is actually zone 2. If you are 2.25m+ above z1, it becomes z2, if you are lucky enough to have a 3m+ ceiling, it would become outside the zones.

What about the Russian call-girl? Onya Backyab itch.........

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that securespark. I also need to know about the wiring. I have been told that I can replace the existing bathroom light with a junction box (in the Psychyatrists) then connect each of the six spotlights to the junction box. Does this sound correct and safe. I really appreciate your comments. How many Psychyatrists does it take to change a light bulb? Only one but the light bulb has to want to change. Vintage but still class. :idea: [/i][/b]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back