Polycarbonate sheet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, need some info on polycarbonate sheet. Basically I have to replace some of that awful corrugated plastic sheeting, its almost 20 years old and has gone white and brown, it's also very brittle.

I am painting the fascia and soffits of this house and need to remove the corrugated plastic first, paint the fascia and soffits etc and then replace with some decent polycarbonate sheet. The wood frame is solid and well made but I just need a few pointers on how to go about pinning it to the wood, joining it and making it leak proof. part of this roof is over a carport the rest is a porch made by spanning the roof from the house and over the outbuildings. with a a gutter to take the rain off.

Has anyone got some good links to info on polycarbonate, i.e. howto's best place to buy, etc

poly.jpg

TIA[/img]

Sponsored Links
We buy our poly from TPD in Brum 0121 311 2666 just fax them the length of the lean to as well as the width together with your timber spacings and they work it all out and cut the sheets to size, all you do is fit it. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back