memera 2000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
how do i change a fuse in a cartrage on a memera 2000.the washing machine,cooker,dryer dont all work

Sponsored Links
Have you checked that all switches are in the correct operating position, particularly an RCD ?
Is your cooker just an oven that plugs in to a 13A socket ?
If not then it is highly unlikely it is on the same protective device as your washing machine and dryer. That is why I said check for something common to all which is most likely an RCD.
If it is the RCD try reseting. If it operates again you may need to start unplugging/switching off until a faulty appliance becomes apparent.
Even with a plug in oven on the same circuit as the wash m/c etc then there is a chance the circuit could have overloaded.

My old place had the oven on the ring final.

It was very old mind, and only had one ring covering the entire house, but the oven was plugged in regardless...

Sponsored Links
hi
how do i change a fuse in a cartrage on a memera 2000.the washing machine,cooker,dryer dont all work

to replace an hrc cartridge fuse you normally pull the top of the fuse holder downwards and the old fuse drops out and you put the new one in.

best turn power off first.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back