Honeywell CM67 Wireless Thermostat behaving odd

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please help, my Honeywell CM67 Wireless Thermostat which has worked for about 5 years without any problems has recently started to turn the boiler on outside of the programmed on/off times, if I switch to AUTO, the boiler fires up even though the off time is 9:30 am and the next on time is 6:00pm??? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
May sound stupid but have the batteries been changed recently? if they have check the receiver box on a combi should be near the boiler if a heat only probably in the airing cupboard a red light usually indicates a problem with signal and will probably need a rebind.

Also, check when you put it on auto if the green light comes on on the receiver if so check your off temps on your thermostat.

Has the optimisation option be reactivated? I can supply instructions on how to 'de-activate' if needed.

DH

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back