Upvc fascias

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - newbie here :) Our 4.5 yr old house has crumbling, rotting 'boot' ends that we're going to have to replace (8 in total). At the moment they're (apparently) 18mm external grade plywood so I'd imagine we'd use the same to replace. We also need to get the soffits and fascia repainted and I'm assuming they're not rotting too... All in all quite a pricey job I think. If anyone knows what a reasonable quote would be let me know :D

Anyway, we'll be getting someone in to do the job and were just wondering if people thought it would be more cost effective just to replace the whole lot (boots, fascias, soffits) with UPVC? I don't mind getting things painted every few years, but I don't think I fancy getting the boot ends done every year and wouldn't want the cost to replace them again.

Any thoughts? TIA

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back