main combi 24he fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can somebody help please,my 24he is about 2 years old and this morning it has failed to light,the fan is running continually but the only diagnostic light lit up is the power light which is flashing every 2 seconds .There is nothing in the instructions to help as all the diagnostic light options show at least 2 lights lit or flashing.The water pressure is fine and there is gas going in, thanks in anticipation Bob

Sponsored Links
Hi Kev,i've tried resetting the flue overheat stat,think it could be the problem,the red button seems to be stuck in,i can pull it out but it springs straight back in,could i bypass it by connecting the blue wires to confirm if thats the faulty part?

Sponsored Links
[quote="baxpoti";p="1408187
Check the incoming wiring L-N, L-E, N-E.[/quote]

Your never supposed to wire them like that are you?

Can't help with fault code but from what you describe it sounds to me like you have a pcb fault keeping the fan on, which is preventing aps from allowing boiler to proceed.

Job for an RGI.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back