self employed business insurance

No its £2m Public Liability, £10m Employer Liability cant remember the exact figure for efficacy think its £2m we pay around £400

too cheap ............. way too cheap

disagree entirely. i had about 15 different quotes when we did ours. the public liability and employers liability was the cheap part and all came in around that mark. Thats with 3 employees as well. it was the other elements that shot the price up

did you read the posts?

Sponsored Links
you'll be surprised but that wasn't the cheapest quote we had either, dont take £400 as an exact figure I said it was around there

No its £2m Public Liability, £10m Employer Liability cant remember the exact figure for efficacy think its £2m we pay around £400

too cheap ............. way too cheap

disagree entirely. i had about 15 different quotes when we did ours. the public liability and employers liability was the cheap part and all came in around that mark. Thats with 3 employees as well. it was the other elements that shot the price up

did you read the posts?

obviously not carefully enough! :oops: :D

Sponsored Links
Whilst not unique, the security industry does have a few areas that need to be covered and these don't come with the typical standard trade policies being touted about.

One company, see 1st post excluded 'working at height'. Neither would they clarify their statement. Most adamant on it.

Some are very wooly in their interpretation of efficacy. Unfortunately we don't have the same luxury.

I pay $500 for the insurance in Hawaii, this is one million dollar buisness insurance.I do flooring.

Back