how much for roof like this

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
how much approx would it be to slate a roof in similar size and shape to this property on rightmove?

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...ryDisplayPropertyType=terracedhouses&index=20

the slates in my roofspace are looking not good and think i need new roof slates

one slate in p[articular looks like it could go at any time,is it easy to relpace a broken slate from the inside or should i go to a roofer..how much would they charge approx?

sorry for the q's but i just wanna get an idea of prices b4 i go to roofing company??

many thanks :)

Sponsored Links
the most i would charge for replacing a slate is £50 they cost next to nothing unless its really big dont try from the inside a single slate can be replaced easily with a tingle and as for a price on the full roof you would have to give measurements of property but i did one similiar full strip and reroof for £4200 recently with new felt lat and welsh blue slates inc scaffolding

my apologies i didnt look at the picture it looks like a marley double roman roof and should cost no more than £3600 in all dont attempt from the inside pay a roofer £35 to £50 to replace

Sponsored Links
thanks for advice 50£ seems fair price for someone to get up my roof with all the rain in UK atm i think i will have to get repair done asap :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back