bosch not finishing wash cycle - 03 error

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bosch stackable washer 3.5yrs old as of Jan 2005. Don't have model number, sorry.

Most of the time it stops at the very end of the wash with the 03 error. Sometimes it finishes fine. I'm not over using detergent and I use HE tide. Once it stopped in the middle of the regular/cotton power boost wash. When this happens I power off then set it to spin either setting. The washer then spins, drains, and finishes fine. If I set it to rinse/spin it sometimes stops prematurely too.

I've checked the drain catch and black tube thingy. No blockages. Now I do have dogs that tear up stuffed animals and mabye that blocked something in the machine before the drian catch. I called Bosch service line and tech said possible drain pump motor or control module. Anyone had similar experience?

Sponsored Links
yes had the same problem on 2 bosch machines this week and they were both the board (module). but it could also be a coin stuck up the tube from the pump. 5p coins are the ones that always get stuck in bosch.

Simon
Can I try to get the coin out myself if it is stuck up the tube?

"but it could also be a coin stuck up the tube from the pump. 5p coins are the ones that always get stuck in bosch."

Thanks.
TwoDals

yes its easy... if stuck email me and i can send you a photo link to help u

Sponsored Links
how do I find your address? I'm not familiar with this message board. Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back