complheat 40 main burner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a glow worm compleheat 40 fuel saver
the problem i have is that the main burner don\\\'t fire up, the pilot lights but the ignightion keeps sparking for a while until eventually you will hear a clonck and the ignightion will stop but if the main burner don\\\'t fire up the ignightion will start again until the clonck and so on until the main burner fires up.
can you tell me what the problem is
many thanks :!:

Sponsored Links
First off when was it last serviced, these boilers are almost condensing and create a lot of white/green debris which falls onto the burner and clogges everything up, might need a good clean out first.

Sponsored Links
These boilers work the same as the Utimate Range.First thing i would check is the pilot assembly.Take the injector out and clean.Can leave in vinegar for a while,usually works.Be carefull on removal pilot tubes likely to snap.Then your stuffed.If this dont work could be pcb.Would change electrode and lead too.

KITCH10, paul C has probably got it fixed by now, he only asked over 3 years ago

but welcome to the forums, you may like to read the forum rules

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back