myson miser

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
when turning on the central heating there is a delay of one or two mins with the pump running.Then the main flame ignites with a loud boom,hot water comes on with a short delay and less noise any ideas please? thanks. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Probably worth asking a Corgi to service it as it sounds like it could do with one. :D

Sponsored Links
BAHCO said:
Probably worth asking a Corgi to service it as it sounds like it could do with one. :D

I,m sure your right, I do take the boiler panel off and vacuum the jets etc.but thats not quite the same thing just thought that there might have been an easy answer.Thanks anyway.

aramis868 said:
BAHCO said:

I,m sure your right, I do take the boiler panel off and vacuum the jets etc.but thats not quite the same thing just thought that there might have been an easy answer.Thanks anyway.

Anything that comes on with a bang is not fireing correctly, this could be a sticky gas valve, pilot adjustment or a number of other reasons.

In all cases it need looking at by an engineer before it falls of the wall.

doitall said:
aramis868 said:
BAHCO said:

Anything that comes on with a bang is not fireing correctly, this could be a sticky gas valve, pilot adjustment or a number of other reasons.

In all cases it need looking at by an engineer before it falls of the wall.[/

I,ll take your advice and have it serviced thanks a lot.

i have the misfortune of living with a drunken plumber who is asleep on the couch at the min.. i suggest you take the advice that has been given and get a corgi in, much safer :)

kimplumb not kevplumb :LOL:

kevplumb said:
i have the misfortune of living with a drunken plumber who is asleep on the couch at the min.. i suggest you take the advice that has been given and get a corgi in, much safer :)

k

implumb not kevplumb :LOL:
:D
Thanks Kim will do

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back