Ravenheat CSI 85 3 way valve dripping

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The valve started dripping about 2 months ago from a small hole at the rear of the diaphragm housing. I guess the diaphragm has been breached? I noticed a flat mark on the base of the valve which is otherwise round (housing the diaphragm) and looks like it could have been damage caused during storage/transport but took 12 months to show as a leak. Is the flat mark normal? Will I need a new valve, or just a diaphragm kit? :cry:

Sponsored Links
Can't imagine how it could have been damaged in transit. Probably either the complete valve or diaphram need replacing. Is the boiler not under guarantee?Perhaps ring Ravenheat either for clarification or the name of a local installer

Yeah, typical the guarantee is just out. Any recommendations on the best source of parts. Is Ravenheat it? :?:

Sponsored Links
I find the best place for parts are The Plumb Center's parts dept. They are generally as cheap as on line - if not cheaper - and you can generally check out the boiler on their screen. Raven tend to use Italien parts and the part you may need is Italien. Their Condensing boiler is a simple solution - just adding on an extra Ali heat exchanger. I would ring Ravenheat for their input:
Telephone 0113 252 7007

If you are with http://www.call18866.co.uk/index2.php you can speak to them for as long as you require for 1 penny connection charge 24/7

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back