Matching existing guttering

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to replace a length of guttering, but cannot match the current profile at any of the big suppliers (Wickes, Jewson, Travis P etc). The current guttering is white uPVC or similar. The rear wall and floor of the gutter are straight, the rear is approx 5.5cm high and almost vertical, the bottom is ~8cm wide, and the front away from the house comes out diagonally through two kinks (I can't think of any other way to describe it!) - so that the width of the gutter at the top is ~11 cm.

Can anyone suggest ideally a supplier for this, or even the correct way to describe this profile of guttering, so that I can search for it?

Many thanks

Geoff

Sponsored Links
have a close look at any brackets it might have the name on it. Check more than one because sometimes they are not all marked..

Sponsored Links
There are hundreds of OGee guttering shapes, especially on conservatorys as manufacturers like to have their own design and so can't get accused of copying others.

The easiest thing to do is Google a list of your local suppliers, draw round an offcut of gutter or a bracket and fax it to each of them and you may strike lucky. Saves wasting time driving over to them and just being turned away.

:)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back