Glowwom 30ci combi F1 fault code on LCD

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I have problem with Glowworm 30ci boiler. Boiler stopped working this morning with F1 code on LCD display.

In the manual it states that F1 code could be due to "no gas" or "insufficient gas supply" or other faults due to electrode ignition lead.

I can hear ignition spark but I can't see spark not sure if the spark is visible or not under normal condition.

How can I check for adequate gas supply to boiler as no other gas appliance in the flat? Next door flat has gas.

Any ideas on how to test ignition or gas ?

Sponsored Links
I have found out what the problem was, it had nothing to do with gas supply. Water pressure in CH system was high and was 2.6 bar. I have released some water from the radiator and after turning boiler OFF/ON the problem was solved. Boiler now works fine.

It appears that water inlet valve on built in filling valve was not shut fully and the water was slowly and gradually building up the pressure.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back