Dreaded Baxi Barcelona System Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All,

You guys have helped me numerous times with this old banger, sorry I mean boiler !

Please can you help this last time ?

I am planning on replacing it - its been installed for 8 years now and I think I can do better.

We have a four bed detached house - although the kids have left now. ;)

Please, what would be a very good, reliable, alternative ?

many thanks for any advice offered.

Happy Christmas to all.

Stoyer

Sponsored Links
like i've said on a few other threads I really like the INTERGAS boiler you can use it has a (1)heat only system boiler
(2)heat only open vented boiler
(3)combi boiler
(4)water heater
come's in 3 outputs 24kw 28kw and 36kw allthough outputs for heating are slightly less. and after putting up with your Baxi this one's a dream :)

Hi,

I am hoping the new boiler is gonna be good, reliable and be trouble free. Therefore the cost is not an issue really.

I want the best I can get for my home and requirements ?

I am looking for ideas, so I can start doing my homework etc..

Thanks

Stoyer

Sponsored Links
like i've said on a few other threads I really like the INTERGAS boiler you can use it has a (1)heat only system boiler
(2)heat only open vented boiler
(3)combi boiler
(4)water heater
come's in 3 outputs 24kw 28kw and 36kw allthough outputs for heating are slightly less. and after putting up with your Baxi this one's a dream :)

Intrigueing, have you actually fitted any of these yet ?

i've i stalled a few, and got another 3 next week :D so its a good start to the new year. I'm really impressed with the product, but dont worry if i find anything wrong you lot will be the first to know.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back