Worcester Bosch 35CDI II - Gushing Water - Please HELP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I just changed the diverter valve on my Worcester Bosch 35CDI II and when I tested it by putting the hot water on. The boiler came on wanting to heat the hot water then I didn't like the sound it was making so I shut the hot tap. When I went to boiler water was gushing out from underneath. I put everything back the way it should and put new O rings where possible.
I think the problem might be from where the fillinh loop assembly joins the plastic flow manifold because I can't get it to fit tight. refer to fig 40 on page 25 on the manual (link below).

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=worcester+bosch+35cdi+ii+manual&meta=&aq=f&oq=

Desperate for help. Can someone help? I'll waiting for a reply

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I'm in Salford, Manchester. How do I use the filling loop? Is this instead of the diverter valve?

best bet is take it all out again, clean all the fittings, pipes etc and replace all o-rings, if you get stuck i can do it for you but am not cheap. it should not take you more than 1hour.

Sponsored Links
where do you think the problems lies

I just tried running the hot water again and it not making a good sound. There's no water gushing out now. I've filled the boiler. Is there something I need to do before I run the hot water? I dont want to keep trying it incase i damage something.

where do you think the problems lies

I just tried running the hot water again and it not making a good sound. There's no water gushing out now. I've filled the boiler. Is there something I need to do before I run the hot water? I dont want to keep trying it incase i damage something.

whats not a good sound :?: :?:

leave the tap running with the boiler turned off, most likely air in the pipe work, if that does not work bleed your pump and possibly the radiators. did you drain your system.

is your air vent open

The boiler is making a banging sound when I turn the hot tap on. The sound doesn't come on immediately. It comes on about 15seconds after I switch the tap on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back