circulating pump constantly running

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a icos he15 condensing boiler on a indirect vented system, the system has been in for 8 months and has drayton programmer set up for the DHW the heating, the trouble im having is that the airing cupboard is in our bedroom and even when boiler is not programmed to heat the circulating pump is running all night and is becoming quite noisy due to it always running, the problem seems to occured over the last week, hopefully you might be able to point me in the right direction as to solving this problem and if you require more info i'll try to be as helpful as possible. cheers :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
when boiler is not programmed to heat
Just to clarify .. A call for hot water is also a call for heat

No 1 suspect on my list is a wiring fault. Maybe a faulty programmer
A lot depends on your system layout and wiring so another possibility is perhaps a frost stat or pipe stat could be calling for heat.

It would be a case of tracing the wiring back and seeing where the live that powers the pump is coming from.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back