flueless gas fires

Sponsored Links
Wasn't the Main "INCA" a flueless fire, I seem to remember these being Very Popular in the 60's & 70's so flueless fires aint exactly new an the INCA's never had a Catrylitic Convertor :confused: ;)

Wasn't the Main "INCA" a flueless fire, I seem to remember these being Very Popular in the 60's & 70's so flueless fires aint exactly new an the INCA's never had a Catrylitic Convertor :confused: ;)

That's interesting Boilerman. Thank you for the info.
Which company made the Inca ?

Sponsored Links
The clue is in there Mr Perfection :rolleyes:

Doesn't do your opinion much credibility there dude. :LOL:
I'm the dude- you're rude.
No probs- dannyboy- I was like that when I had my first pint -i understand . You'll grow out of it.

Now- sonny jim- seeing as you have not the slightest idea of just what Flueless tchnology is about--please go read up on some info (not the stuff you hear on here lately).

When you have a -Inkling -- come back and add a constructive comment or 2 .

:LOL:

Yes mate...

Have you worked it out yet?

Give you another clue?

All nouns have one.

I also wouldn't assume what MY knowledge level is. You might feel even less perfect than you already do.

:LOL:

Yes mate...

Have you worked it out yet?

Give you another clue?

All nouns have one.

I also wouldn't assume what MY knowledge level is. You might feel even less perfect than you already do.
Lots of posts on here Danni boy-- you no pals to play out with ?.

Anyway- i'm bored now- time for me to speak to adults-not 6 month early learning centre' apprentices..

I've done 8 landlord gas inspections on flueless gas fires and each one has had to be capped for one reason or another.

Main faults:
Permanent vent not big enough
Permanent vent wrong type of vent
One was producing stupid amounts of co

And this is one the customer fitted themselves.

Enjoy.

Nice vent. Looks roughlY like the minimum 100cm2.

And the gas leak was approximately 20mb in 5seconds.

Lots of posts on here Danni boy-- you no pals to play out with ?.

Anyway- i'm bored now- time for me to speak to adults-not 6 month early learning centre' apprentices..

Not so many in here... just waiting of the company to backup across the office Network, so I thought I would see what divots like you were struggling with... Not worked it out yet I see?

Off to talk some pals in the other place - I'll check back to see how your basic grammar is getting along.

I've done 8 landlord gas inspections on flueless gas fires and each one has had to be capped for one reason or another.

Main faults:
Permanent vent not big enough
Permanent vent wrong type of vent
One was producing stupid amounts of co

And this is one the customer fitted themselves.

Enjoy.

Thank you-- just goes to show that people did not follow manufacturers instructions .
Conclusion is- if instructions are followed and pressures etc are checked-- everything will be ok.
So- maybe time people stopped knocking flueless fires and concentrated on knocking some of the monkeys who fitted them.

Hey- a car can be perfect-- but if a monkey is driving it- it can/will be a lethal weapon.

Nice vent. Looks roughlY like the minimum 100cm2.

And the gas leak was approximately 20mb in 5seconds.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back