baxi 105e flame failure neon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi after returning from christmas hols last week,my boiler had no pressure and flame failure light was flashing.i pressurised the unit and reset it and the heating and hot water worked fine.came home from work today to no heating and the flame failure neon was flashing again but the pressure was ok.reset and have heating and water once more.has anyone any ideas to what the problem may be?i now notice it seems every time the heating is suposed to come on with the timer i get the flame failure neon and have to reset to get the heating to work and also hw doesnt seem to get as hot.

Sponsored Links
thanks baxpoti it is ready for annual service,but thought it could be something more serious like pcb which i could change myself rather than pay the £200 it cost me last time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back