Vokera Linea 24 fault code 01 causing cold water to run.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Vokera Linea 24 boiler with a intermittent fault code 01, water running as it should and then goes cold, radiators seem fine, resetting gets it to work again. This is not good when your in the shower :eek: .

How do you fix this problem, please help me?

I have had a ignition box, PCB, gas valve and a pressure switch changed by a a few different gas engineers and it is still not working, cost me quite a bit already.

I have read it could be the heat exchanger needs cleaned (but in my area the waters soft, no limescale) or the thermistors.

I going to try a Vokera engineer hopefully they'll fix it - should I mention the heat exchanger and thermistors idea?

Any info much appreciated

:confused:

Sponsored Links
a good service will probably bring it back to life ;)

does ch stay on ok?

why did no1 else check the thermistors before all they parts?

Agree with bingo, always check/replace the cheapest parts first, the thermistors are about a tenner.

The ch seems to work fine.

I don't know why they didn't check the thermistors first. I was relying on their professional knowledge. I don't know anything about boilers. It was just searching the internet I found the info about thermistors making them work, do u think changing or cleaning the thermistor would make it work?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
01 is an ignition fault, its unlikely to be a thermistor fault.

Is the lockout random or is there a pattern to it i.e. it locks out at a particular time?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back