Timer Board On Bosch wff2000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our Bosch appears to have developed a fault after 8 years of service. It appears to stick when going through cycles, typically when in the rinse mode or spin, but it has been known to stick on various modes. When the timer sticks the Bosch emits a low buzzing sound. The pump and motor all appear clear with voltage present at the motor. I now feel the problem lies with the timer board??? Any ideas and if you agree where and how much are the timer boards.

Sponsored Links
I used to work for hp. They have no "timer board" only a timer & motor control board.

quite often people would say the timer is faulty, one bloke even took it out, as he was in breech of his service contract i just walked out and left him to it, knowing that that was not the problem.

The timer only advances when the previous stage is complete, so although it may be possible your timer is at fault, i would seek the services of a Bosch repair man

Thanks for the reply Breezer, I am pretty sure I have found the problem now, the key to the problem was in where the noise was coming from, this being the pump there is quite a lot of play on the pump spindle and I have found a tap with the butt end of the screwdriver on the pump housing springs the 2000 back into life again. Cheers all the same. :D

Sponsored Links
i did say i thought it wouldn't be the timer. glad it is now sorted

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back