pan connector in to lead?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey I have a cast iron stack with a tee on it that has a lead pipe joining in to it which looks about 4inch that goes to connect on to the outlet of my toilet. I'm wondering if when I replace my toilet that lead wil accept a pan connector as I dont want to replace the cast iron stack. Thanks for any advice.

Sponsored Links
2 posts the same subject in a week :eek: see if you can find the other one ;)

it may require a multiquick extension 4" or 3 1/2"

give the lead a bit of a chap chap but be carefull not to stretch and crack it

Hey I have a cast iron stack with a tee on it that has a lead pipe joining in to it which looks about 4inch that goes to connect on to the outlet of my toilet. I'm wondering if when I replace my toilet that lead wil accept a pan connector as I dont want to replace the cast iron stack. Thanks for any advice.

use a extension multikwik usually 3 1/2" cut the lead back allowing a full slip for the extension multikwik, then fit a straight multikwik into the extension and ease the back of the pan into the multikwik.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for advice. But why would I need a multiquick extension why is this better then a multiquick straight in to the lead.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back