Fitters bench

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
thought i would post a few pics of one of my projects as i haven't posted on here for a while now..................
S1050634.jpg

S1050635.jpg

S1050637.jpg

S1050638.jpg

S1050700.jpg

S1050702.jpg

S1050705.jpg

S1050643.jpg

S1050644.jpg

S1050641.jpg

Sponsored Links
great job bet your chuffed
attention to detail impressive
router table next :D :D ;)

great job bet your chuffed
attention to detail impressive
router table next :D :D ;)
cheers..I have done a router table in one of my other posts on here somewhere..but I am still planning on making a portable one..but cant make my mind up what fence to buy for it yet

Sponsored Links
Very nice piece of work, but you describe it as a fitters bench, to me it's a woodworkers bench.
The vice is not a fitters vice.
An excellent bit of work, of wich you can be justifiably proud.

Wotan

Good job!

What size them legs cost, and how much?
The legs where of some old 3"x3" fence posts I planed up...all the rest was scrap wood that was left over too....I got the vices of Ebay..Total cost including the danish oil was around £50 and lots of sweat

nice job seems a shame to actually use it :LOL:.
,1 complaint plz dont rest your plane, blade down,get in the habit of resting it on its side,other wise your do it once and forget its on a concrete floor.whooops there goes the edge ;)

nice job seems a shame to actually use it :LOL:.
,1 complaint plz dont rest your plane, blade down,get in the habit of resting it on its side,other wise your do it once and forget its on a concrete floor.whooops there goes the edge ;)
your right there pal...i usually do ..but I was really rushing as the light was fading and I had to pack all the tools away for the night

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back