where to buy hollow concrete blocks?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a feeling that this is a very silly question, but I've been searching the internet and cant seem to find builders merchants that sell 2 core concrete blocks. I seem to only be able to find companies that sell to the construction industry. I think that is what they are called, basically I'm looking for kinda breeze blocks with holes in the middle.

Any help would be much appreciated.

:D

Sponsored Links
Googled "Hollow Blocks" it threw up some retail suppliers in the midlands but none I could spot in your part of the world. But I think the Hollow Block is what you are looking for.

Thanks for the reply.

Im looking for them to buid the base of a pizza oven and the sites on the net about building them all seem to be based in Australia or the US, and they call the blocks by different names, so thanks for clearing up the semantics.

I've emailed a brick merchants in glasgow so hopefully they can point me to a local company.

Thanks for the help! :D

direct us to the site you have seen them on, and maybe someone will be able to help, once they have seen what they are.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back