boiler pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i recently installed a new radiator and now after 30 minutes my boiler loses pressure and ideas?

Sponsored Links
I'd be looking for a leak somewhere at the first instance...

defo not a leak and bled the system over and over, the system has no trvs but i have put 1 on new rad could this be the problem

Sponsored Links
Adding a TRV wont cause the pressure loss, if you are certain there are no leaks from any of the glands etc... maybe some of the pipes wewre disturbed at a place where its not obviously visible?

yes but i carnt see that as the boiler is located next to the new rad and the pipes all run up yhe garage and a leak would come threw the plaster board

Adding a TRV wont cause the pressure loss, if you are certain there are no leaks from any of the glands etc... maybe some of the pipes wewre disturbed at a place where its not obviously visible?
would a leak not be noticeable??????

Bleeding the system wont do any harm to your Expansion vessel. If you are concerned it may be let some air out the valve, if it squirts some water out its toast.

Id be checking the Pressure Relief Valve is not letting by.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back