glow worm boiler fault codes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have a list of fault codes for a glow worm 30cxi.
I keep getting code f4 and dont know what it is.
When it first came on my system pressure was at .4 bar but ive re pressurised and its still on.

Sponsored Links
at the risk of sounding like a total dullard. im not sure !
I dont think so , if i reset the boiler it runs intermittently for about 5 to 10 mins but doesnt get hot. It just gets warm to the touch.

Sponsored Links
is it regularly serviced? if not then its could be a number of things that an rgi would check and you cannot, so it may be time to call someone in to have a look at it

it was done regularly but the inconsiderate sod emigrated. do you think id be able to get him to nip out tomorrow. looks like ill have to find someone else. last bloke that came out had to sit n read the manual for half an hour before he went near it.

ps
im a truck mechanic by trade, things are so much easier with a diesel unit attached.

oh my god. spent half the night messing about to find out that my kid knocked the inlet tube off playing basketball.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back