Vaillant Turbomax problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have a Vaillant combi-boiler, I think it is the Turbomax model.

The boiler does not give us hot water on demand - sometimes we can wait ages to get hot water. And the latest development is that we have lost central heating altogether!!!!

Pressure seems fine - can somone tell me some simple steps to get it working again in non-technical terms?

I am on my way home now, will return here with more symptoms.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help. It's going to freeze tonight!!!!

Sponsored Links
Is it the turbomax pro or plus, if it's the plus is it showing an error code on the lcd display.
Failing that is the fan, pump running etc, if they're all ok it may be the divertor valve.

It's the Plus. No fault codes and the pressure is fine.

At the moment the boiler is turning itself on and off in bursts of a few minutes. Most of the time the yellow light is failing to turn on but when it does, the temp goes up to the desired level but then falls right back down again. when this happens the radiators warm up for a short time. then it's back to being tempremental.

How do i check if the fan and pump are working?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back