Sime Super 90 Mk II Gas combination Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there all.

Any gas engineers out there in this community? I have a puzzling problem with the above appliance.

It has (following a visit from British Gas!) started run the central heating when the time clock says it should be off, and vice versa.

The manual I have has no detailed instructions on the operation of the timer, whch has a 3 position switch in its centre and a clock like hand that alters the position of the timer. Does anyone have a detailed knowledge of the operation of the timer on these apliances? Or is there an over ride switch on this thing that is not on view on the control panel? Or does anyone have a web address where I can get more instruction on this timer?

I'd like to have a go at getting it sorted out before calling BG, as they will try to sting me for another £50 call out charge for sure and I need to avoid that at all costs.

Thanks for your advice

Sponsored Links
If what you have said is correct then they have disconnected the timer and reconnected it wrongly.

Just set it on when you want it off and vise versa.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back