EPDM roofing costs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Could anyone give me a very rough estimate of the £/sqm for professionally fitted EPDM roofing? I am looking to get this done at some point and have no idea as to the approx costs.

Many thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Could anyone give me a very rough estimate of the £/sqm for professionally fitted EPDM roofing? I am looking to get this done at some point and have no idea as to the approx costs.

Many thanks in advance.

It depends on a few things, what the existing deck is like, upstands etc.

Post a pic of it or tell me the sizes and where the walls and gutter drops are and i'll give you an idea of what we would charge.

Hi,

Many thanks in advance.

It depends on a few things, what the existing deck is like, upstands etc.

Post a pic of it or tell me the sizes and where the walls and gutter drops are and i'll give you an idea of what we would charge.

Ok from the front aspect there are two dormers approx 2.5 X 1.5meters,
back aspect one dormer 3 X 1.5m and lower flat roof extension 6 x 2.5m

All felt covered at present, only the extension has a gutter, decking and upstands ok as far as I can tell

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back