Clock on Landis & Gyr RWB2 central heating programmer wo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help ! Central heating is working fine but the clock on my Landis & Gyr RWB2 programmer has stopped working although there is ticking. I set the current time but clock doesn't move so the programming obviously doesn't go on and off and I have to switch the heating on and off manually. Is this a job for a clock repairer ?

Sponsored Links
No its a job for the bin. The gearing inside is knackered.

Get a replacement programmer for £20 - 40. Take your pick. You can get one from any plumbers merchants DIY shed screwfix or tinternet.

Your old clock has what is now an industry std backplate so it easy to change.
Here is a link to many (not all, there are many more) which are a direct replacement without the need to change the backplate or wires.

http://www.download-it.org/free_fil...y guide for programmers and time switches.pdf

Turn off the power first
Simply loosen the 2 screws on the bottom of existing clock and unhinge from the bottom.
Hook the new programmer on at the top and swing down until screws locate and tighten.
Turn power back on. Job done.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back