Part plastering

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a plumber coming round to hang the boiler on Monday but i want to get the plasterboard wall skimmed before he hangs it.

I have a plasterer coming round on Saturday to skim the said wall. The only problem is that not all the room is ready ie: the window reveals aren't finished and a wall hasn't been dot and dabbed yet.

So the question is can the plasterer still do the bit behind the boiler? This wall meets the wall that needs dot and dabbing and also meets the window reveals.

Thanks in advance

Richard

Sponsored Links
he can do anything you ask him to for a price,dont worry if hes a real plasterer he will find you a solution.

You say the wall "meets" the wall. Do you mean this is a separate wall and meets the others in a corner? If so and the wall is separate then it can all be plastered and the others brought in later. Putting the boiler on the wall should not interfere with the revels.. ;)

Sponsored Links
But next time make sure the job is ready for the trade you have booked ;)
I hate going to jobs that have been booked up for ages and its not ready when i get there :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back