photos to sd card

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have photos on a cd disc and want to transfer them on to an sd card so that i can have them developed in the chemists on one of those machines how do i do that,I dont want to print them my self as it would cost too much for ink and paper, cheers

Sponsored Links
Do you have a card reader? If not insert into camera & use "send to" feature with camera connected to usb port

If you already have an SD camera, its file transfer software should allow you to upload pics onto the camera.

Alternatively, I recently bought a USB card reader from Tesco for £10 that does all sorts, including SD, XD and MS.

If your PC/laptop has a SD card slot, just put the card in, and copy and paste from the CD - simples!

Sponsored Links
cheers winx coax i didnt know you could do that but you are right and also freddymercurys twin i have bought an sd card reader so i thank you both

I always keep a small capacity pen drive, just for transfering photos to Asda from my comp. Just have on what you want taking off & then you're not wasting time in the shop sorting.
JonB

thanks jonb thats a great idea also ,i was reading about the pen drive and its a great little device. you all have given me 3 great ideas on how to do the job cheers

Sponsored Links
Back