Does anyone else wish that 'SuBo' would just **** off?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The novelty of having a fat, ugly popstar has surely worn off by now? Why is she still in the papers?

Sponsored Links
Because unlike 99% of the artists and 'singers' in the charts, she can actually sing

Sponsored Links
We've discussed this before - she's a freak show act. If she wasn't such a ****** and unpleasant and ugly person, she wouldn't be able to sell a peanut to a monkey.

She is an adequate 'show tune' singer..i'll grant her that, but people of her talent are 10 a penny..

Let's be honest, the only reason she is famous is because the public said "Oh my god, that fat ugly thing can sing!!".
If she was a good looking 25 year old, she wouldn't be famous.

That is just as shallow in my opinion as only concentrating on GOOD looks.

We've discussed this before - she's a freak show act. If she wasn't such a ****** and unpleasant and ugly person, she wouldn't be able to sell a peanut to a monkey.

But that can also apply to lots of artists, I aint a Susan Boyle fan, but she can sing

...ok so this we agree on....that's like 4 agreements, 3 disagreements i think ;)

...ok so this we agree on....that's like 4 agreements, 3 disagreements i think ;)
However, I think that SuBo is fit with a great voice and warm personality..... :evil:

I am not familiar with Susan Boyle but then again if i don't want to read about her i don't read about her.

I also don't watch any of those come-ice-skate-dancing-x-factup-big bro-reality-celebrity-jungle bungle type shows.

I switch channels.

Because they make me feel uncomfortable and a little bit sick.

I agree she's no oil painting but then there's plenty of 'uggs' singing for a living. Personally I think this is brilliant...

Sponsored Links
Back