Neighbour dispute so he's turned off my water supply! Help!

Sponsored Links
Potatoman said:
the dispute is over him trying to take loans out in our management company name!
Fraud. Nice one.
Should have no problem issuing the sort of threats that will get the water turned back on.

Sponsored Links
Why not turn his off in the street outside, he will have to come out to get it back on.

You then get to have a healthy debate. :LOL:

As scatman says.....turn his water off in the street, stock up on bottled water first! then pour cement into the stopcock and see how he likes it....won`t help u much but it will **** him off!! :evil:

He's such a scruff he'd probably survive without water. Even the water board hate him, they've said they may accidentally damage his pipes when they put in my new supply!

I am having s very similar issue in a 2 condo bldg. water valve is in the basement of Condo #1. I own condo #2. She shuts the water off to the building whenever she feels like it. Doesn't pay master policy insurance or condo fees. What was the outcome of your situation?

I am having s very similar issue in a 2 condo bldg. water valve is in the basement of Condo #1. I own condo #2. She shuts the water off to the building whenever she feels like it. Doesn't pay master policy insurance or condo fees. What was the outcome of your situation?
I called the Police on him after he threatened me at the door. They had a word with him and he said he needed to turn it off for some plumbing work he was doing. (He has since been sectioned by his family but still lives there) the water board were great, they even joked about turning his supply off to flush him out.
I sent him solicitors letters which he ignored, I sent him invoices for monies lost which he ignored but in the end I had to go to the expense of getting my own supply in the end. which involved digging up the main road and cost me thousands. I have all the bills, he'll get his come-uppance one day.
Sorry you're facing the same situation....I'm in the UK btw.

Sorry to hear of your grief , Potatoman . But interesting that you responded after some years . The bright side is that , as you have installed your own supply you can have a water meter . That and the fact your flat is independent ( like most purpose built units) it`s an advantage when you sell . And should really have been sorted when the house was converted. In the USA does " sectioned " mean the same thing ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back