galaxy g2 sms reciever number needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
has anyone got a number i can use as my previous one doesn't work anymore. i've had a couple which someone from adi gardiners gave me but they have all stopped working.
any help would be much appreciated

Sponsored Links
i am a bit at odds with what you actually need.

receiver number ?
this we program into the panel to contact the ARC (alarm receiving centre)
and also we use two.

my question to you is,
what do you want you G2 panel to do ???

John
Oasis ******

i am a bit at odds with what you actually need.

receiver number ?
this we program into the panel to contact the ARC (alarm receiving centre)
and also we use two.

my question to you is,
what do you want you G2 panel to do ???

John
Not seen a G2 Galaxy then?

Galaxy 2 Series main features
• Fully hybrid system with support for hardwired and wireless peripherals
• Dual path signalling via PSTN and GSM (only available on Galaxy 2-44+)

• SMS text signalling to up to 3 mobile numbers

• 2-way voice - from supervised premises to central station or user (only available on Galaxy 2-44+)
• Dual bus technology - supports both Galaxy and Galant peripheral sets
(Galant support only available on Galaxy 2-44+)
• Remote diagnostics

you obviously didnt read my post before you posted yours.

i am asking the poster to re iterate as to what they require there system to do, as the information given was not enough.

i do FULLY understand how to specify, inc risk assess, purchase install and carry out all the required paperwork in connection with the insatalltion of automatic alarm systems

to all the current regulations.

if you are going to post in future in connection with anything i have posted please read both or all posts before you decide to place a comment on the site

we are here (well most of us proffessional installation engineers) to assist the DIYer in solving problems that we during our daily working lives do often.

Oasis ******

Sponsored Links
to all the current regulations.

to assist the DIYer
OK, so please tell me what the two selections above have to do with each other.

We're on a DiY Forum, "current regulations" do not apply, even retrospectively, unless a direct question is asked about a system being installed by a professional company today.

having been in the industry for quite a few years and being a comp-any director with all the usual stuff that goes with it,
i will not give information to anyone that does not comply with the regulations to which the question was raised.

it is standard that as a company i have used for years, if a question is asked and a reply is given i always try to ensure that the reply is correct in accordance with the regualtions and or requirements for the use of.

will that do for you or do you want to know anything else!!

here is a question for you both;

answer the posters first question as posted above with the information contained within the post.
if you can answer it FULLY i will leave this site and never return, as it appears that i am not a s good as my 1500 + clients think i am.

hello ppl, im after the sms reciever number to use for the sms signalling setting. we was using one from t mobile before but this doesnt work no more

you need to enter you message centre number for the SMS to work.

contact either you provider or check the phone itself under message settings

then change it in the programm settings for SMS on the panel.

hope this helps

Am I supposed to be impressed by all that?

Also, on reading your last post, I suggest you go back and read the first post in this thread, perhaps you'll understand it the second time around.

as i am an engineer myself im aware that i need the centre number, all im asking for is that someone might have a number that they have used in the past. ive spoken to galaxy and they said its out of there hands and everytime i try to ring a service provider i end up speaking to some call centre in new delhi who have no clue what im asking for ha ha

Tried all these?

Network operator SMS Centre Number
O2 (Was BT Cellnet / Genie mobile) +447802000332 (contract)
+447802092035 (pay as you go)
Alt: +447802000334

T-Mobile (was One2One) +447958879879

Orange +447973100973
Alt: +447973100974

Vodafone +447785016005

Tesco Mobile +447802092035

Virgin +447958879890

3 / Three +447782000800

ASDA Mobile +447785014315

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back