Pressurised shower - p shaped bath slowly filling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
People,

I have a Pressurised shower running at about 3 bar with a flow rate of arround 13 litres per minute.

When using the shower (which is above a p shaped bath) the shower slowly fills. It begins to fill after around 20 seconds and continues to fill throughout the shower. It then seems to drain slowly

Should this happen?

Cheers

Need Help21

Sponsored Links
No.partial blockage somewhere or bad fall on the drainage.first port of call would be to clean the shower trap itself.

I have cleaned the trap. I am convinced there is a buildup of cr*p further down the pipework. Can you suggest a decent type of cleaner. I have a rodding point around 1.25 metres from the suspected blocked pipe

Sponsored Links
Many thanks, Please advise if you have used the above mentioned product

excellent thanks, and one final question, does it appear to remove sludge that is around the complete internal circumference of the pipe ie. like clogged up arteries?!?!? The reason I ask, is I do not think I have a blocked trap. The block appears to be an old 1m length of pipe just prior to entering an internal stack

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back