flashing lights on hotpoint aquarius wt540

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have just switched on the washing machine and the start button is flashing and also the wash enhanced and reduced creases buttons are flashing ( 1 and 2)
the machine was working fine until it was switched of at the mains
can you help ?

Sponsored Links
f01 light 4, motor triac
f02 light 3 motor, jammed/ tacho
f03 lights 3&4 Ntc fault
f04 light 2. pressure sw stuck on empty
f05 lights 2&4, pressure sw stuck on full
f06 lights 2&3, N/A?
f07 lights 2&3&4 heater relay
f08 light 1. heater relay
f09 lights 1&4 eprom/setup error
f10 lights 1&3, pressure switch not sensing
f11 lights 1&3&4, pump/draining error
f12 lights 1&2, communication error
f13 lights 1&2&4, dryer ntc/ fan motor
f14 lights 1&2&3, dryer heater
f15 lights 1&2&3&4, dryer heater relay
f16 N/A
f17 light 4, door lock
f18 light 3 comms error (3 phase motor) power board

it looks like communication error acording to the fault listed can i rectify this and how ?

thanks

john

remove lid and unplug top consol panel for 5 mins ,make sure connections on bottom pcb are tight ,if that dont work recon pcb needed from here.http://www.emwelec.co.uk/

Sponsored Links
Remove the lid and the plug for the consol panel is top right hand corner it's got about 5 wires on it.

Hi, I have a similar problem, but just light no. 3 flashing part way through the washing cycle. One of the previous responses said it could be a motor problem, but in our case the motor seems to be ok (at least it is working for some of the program). Any ideas anyone?

Hi!

I have an Aquarius WT540 and i have a similar problem. In my case ALL THE LIGHTS are flashing when turned on at the mains and it can't be turned off using the on/off button. What should I do?

Thanks

Russ C

C17 cap on pcb loads of posts about it.

Hi, where would I find the PCB with capacitor C17 as I am having error code F15 and can only find the console/display PCB which only has surface mount parts and no legend/top silk?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back