Ideal HE24 fault code H5

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any ideas :?: This fault is not listed in the manual and I don't want to pay out for parts that may not cure it :!:

Sponsored Links
No-ones been messing with it - I just got up in the morning and no hot water. The boiler is about 3years old I think and serviced after 1st and 2nd year. Someone said could be the fuse?

Sponsored Links
No-ones been messing with it - I just got up in the morning and no hot water. The boiler is about 3years old I think and serviced after 1st and 2nd year. Someone said could be the fuse?

If the fuse had gone there wouldn't be anything on the display, boiler would be dead.

Our boiler was fitted new 13 month ago and was recently checked by the company that fitted it. However, the pressure was lower than I thought it should have been, way less than 1 bar and this morning we had problems with H5 fault code flashing. (Can't understand why the service man didn't spot the low pressure last month, mind you he appeared more interested in listening to the radio than checking the boiler.) Nothing in the manual about H5 so I re pressured the system to the approved setting (I did this every couple of years on our old boiler). After a restart everything OK up to now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back