micro sd card

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
cant find the answer anywhere ,but can anyone tell me how many photos and video clips can the micro sd cards hold 1gb, 2gb 3gb and 4gb which is the max on my nokia 6303 classic phone it came with a 1 gb ,cheers

Sponsored Links
No, nobody can tell you. The size of the pictures will vary. So will the size of the video. It holds what it holds.

Sponsored Links
Doh! Would help if I'd posted the link! :oops: http://www.digicamhelp.com/accessories/memory-cards/capacity/[/QUOTE]

Shame it's so wildly inaccurate as to be useless.

Oh really, why do you say that? If you know roughly how big your photos are its a simple equation. Same with videos.

Yes, if you know how big yours are. Some random 'average' numbers pulled out of the darkest area of the human body are of no use.

Yes, if you know how big yours are. Some random 'average' numbers pulled out of the darkest area of the human body are of no use.
OP checks how big his photos or movies are, OP can tell how many photos fit on his memory card. Not brain surgery is it?

OP checks how big his photos or movies are, OP can tell how many photos fit on his memory card. Not brain surgery is it?

And you need the random site with the totally useless figures for this?

Sponsored Links
Back