Hotpoint Aquarius WF560 Front Load WM Error code

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I found this forum whilst trying to find assistance and hope you can help me.

The water supply was turned off while the machine was in use and now the machine continually empties and the "mini Load" button 5 is flashing rapidly.

Can you help?

Sponsored Links
f01 light 4, motor triac
f02 light 3 motor, jammed/ tacho
f03 lights 3&4 Ntc fault
f04 light 2. pressure sw stuck on empty
f05 lights 2&4, pressure sw stuck on full
f06 lights 2&3, N/A?
f07 lights 2&3&4 heater relay
f08 light 1. heater relay
f09 lights 1&4 eprom/setup error
f10 lights 1&3, pressure switch not sensing
f11 lights 1&3&4, pump/draining error
f12 lights 1&2, communication error
f13 lights 1&2&4, dryer ntc/ fan motor
f14 lights 1&2&3, dryer heater
f15 lights 1&2&3&4, dryer heater relay
f16 N/A
f17 light 4, door lock
f18 light 3 comms error (3 phase motor) power board

Many thanks for your prompt reply, however it's button 4 that's flashing and not button 5. And the machine just keeps pumping out and the only way to switch it off is to unplug the machine.

Does this mean the pressure sw stuck on empty?

Is this something I can fix myself or does it require an Hotpoint engineer? As I am trying to avoid a £180.00 call out fee.

It's not 180 it's 100 or 160 with a years policy , yours is error fo1 pcb faulty. exchange pcb from ewm cost 45 quid or hotpoint for 100.00 Inc parts and labour.

Sponsored Links
Many thanks that makes a lot more sense. Hotpoint themselves quoted the 180 call out fee.

At the risk of sounding completely dumb, who's ewm?

Many thanks, will be removing the old one tomorrow to make sure I order the right one.

Removed old pcb, ordered new one from emwelec. New one arrived and fitted, machine working fine.

Many thanks :D

Hi , My Hotpoint WF560 washing machine has the wash enhance flashing - from the forum am I correct in saying that this is Light #1 (from the top of line of lights) which means that I have a Heater Relay Fault ? If so where can I purchase a replacement and details of where this is located in my machine ?

Check the heater first, it means the relay is on the Pcb. Back right in the corner is the Pcb.

hi rocks can you help i have error code 1, 3 and 4 will this be the pump or the curciut board

Could be pcb or pump , check the wires are connected to the pump check continuity on the pump connections if all ok pcb shot.

Could be pcb or pump , check the wires are connected to the pump check continuity on the pump connections if all ok pcb shot.

:D hi rocks i have solved it :D took pipes off pump and found 1 metal wire and 2 hair clips also metal and evrything is now brill manythanks anyway :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back