Honeywell Wireless Twin Channel Programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I’m having a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 37 CDi fitted next week. I really like the features of the Honeywell CMT927 wireless programmable thermostat but this does not control the hot water preheat. Can someone advise me of the model number of the twin channel version of the CMT927 please?

Many Thanks,
Soup

Sponsored Links
I don't know if there is an equivalent two channel to this Honeywell wireless controller.

I know WB told you that you could do this, but did they provide wiring instructions? The WB controller slots into the front control panel using it's own connectors, while a third party controller is normally wired into a simple switched live connector underneath without provision for preheat control.

Thanks for taking time out to answer.

No, they didn’t offer wiring instructions, I'll call them back and see what they say.

Sponsored Links
I’ve not rung Worcester Bosch.

I’m surprised at the lack “wireless, programmable, two channel thermostats” on sale. Other than the couple of WBs on offer, I’ve come across Heatmiser and that’s all.

As a consumer, I now draw the conclusion that there must be very few combi-boilers that have the preheat function (though something inside tells me that this is not the case). Ahhh... just thought, maybe manufacturers (boilers and programmers) think we all want it either “on or off” as opposed to controlled, hence the lack of controllers.

Maybe I’m looking in the wrong places and there are loads of controllers out there? For now, it looks like I’m going with the Worcester Bosch optimiser anyway.

Thanks Again,
soup

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back