No hot water from Worcester 28CDi COMBI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

My boiler has stopped supplying hot water unless I put the central heating on! Have tried resetting the system but no go. Any ideas??? I had to re pressurise the system a few weeks ago and it has been working fine up until yesterday. Help!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Hi All

My boiler has stopped supplying hot water unless I put the central heating on! Have tried resetting the system but no go. Any ideas??? I had to re pressurise the system a few weeks ago and it has been working fine up until yesterday. Help!!!!!

Divertor valve requires relacing, a pig of a job on the old style CDi's.
Expect to pay for about 1-1/2 Hrs labour (on a good day) plus parts costs of about £100.
Please do not be tempted to DIY, even experienced engineers fall foul of this beast.

You can just change the diaphragm leaving the diverter valve in situ, all depends what kinda guy you get to do it! I'd just change the diaphragm personally.

Sponsored Links
You can just change the diaphragm leaving the diverter valve in situ, all depends what kinda guy you get to do it! I'd just change the diaphragm personally.

i agree. changing the whole diverter is hassle and extra expense.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back