A house that needs gutting! Quotes/advice welcome!

Sponsored Links
Is the fire insurance up to date - that could easily go on fire between purchase and moving in?
Not with all that damp..

Ahh yes, no problem. It'll cost exactly £5K-£200K. ;)
+VAT

When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're going to get, Lad, the strongest castle in all of England.

But on a more serious note, your list of problems is far too long for anyone here to even guess at the cause/solutions.. you are far far far better off getting in some builders locally and getting some real quotes..
The lack of information of what you are working on, be it house, bungalow, castle, villa in spain, ex nuclear missile silo conversion etc etc.. doesnt help.. photos and maybe split up your problems in the right sections on the forum to get some general advice on each individual issue..

Sponsored Links
It can easily cost more to renovate than replace, so also consider rebuilding, could also consider planning permission and increase the number of rooms.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back