Hotpoint FDW60G Dishwasher - not heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:evil:
Hi
The dishwasher was not heating and the delicates light flashing. Following a bit of advice, we changed the heating element but it still does not work and the delicates light flashes - any ideas - please!!

Sponsored Links
Pcb needed cost about 30 quid. That why we say on her test first with a meter. it should read 30 ish ohms saves a lot of money for a quick test.

:confused: Just checked a couple of sites on net ie:- partmaster & espares for pcb but costs £100+, where can I get one for 30 quid(ish) ???

from serial number 41011 part no is c00143209, to serial no 41011 part no is c00143207 both cost £ 39.57 each from hotpoint .

Sponsored Links
Just taken the front off my hotpoint dishwasher and looking at it I see a circuit board to my right hand side. It looks difficult to replace, how hard is it.?? I've also had a close look at it should there be anything in particular to look for fault wise?? sorry about this just want to get it right and not waste money on parts that don't need replacing.

easy to relace just 3 screws and a couple of wires and a connector. Make sure the white themistor with 2black wires are connected to the rear of the dispenser. if that's ok then heater relay on pcb has gone.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back