water in pressure switch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there

could anyone help me, friends boiler a baxi solo keeps gettin water in pressure switch tubes, could anyone one tell me how to cure it

cheers

Sponsored Links
Get a RGI in, APS is part of the gas/safety system and on some solos they are inside the sealed combustion chamber.

hi there

could anyone help me, friends boiler a baxi solo keeps gettin water in pressure switch tubes, could anyone one tell me how to cure it

cheers

You seem to be trying to fix boilers for someone else.

Thats not a good idea if you are not gas registered or insured!

We cannot give advice on DIY gas work on this site.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Looking through your history Horlicks there is steady trickle of boilers breaking down and you are trying to repair the m using a diy site

Doing gaswork for others for any form of reward is illegal and nobody should be advising you and you should not be doing anyways.If you choose to do then do as the rest of us go and pass the relevant exams and join GASSAFE REGISTER

hi i have a baxi solo 30/pf could anyone tell me a straight replacement please, cause found out has hole in chamber

I wonder if he filled up the dangerous holes in the boiler!

hi , can anyone help . i have a glowrm spacesaver mk2, and would like to change it to a worcester any ideas please

He seems to be illegally fitting a lot of boilers!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back