Waste unblocking tools

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I hope someone can help me here :LOL:

I am looking for a good quality electric snake/drain unblocking tool. Something to clear blockages from sinks/basins/baths/showers etc even toilets. I am willing to spend a few hundred pounds or more. Does anyone have any recomendations? There seem to be a lot of different tools about :cry:

Sponsored Links
I have a Rothenberger which fits onto a drill,absolutetly brilliant piece of kit and you can unblock anything even 4" pipes ,there are other with the drill and snake built as one unit

These are good but if the drill packs up then you have to send away for repair this was the main reason i choae the rothenberger,you can use any drill you have laying around

15 odd years and its still going strong even friends nick it off me and give it serious abuse

HappyPlumber - is this the ropump super? Or a different model? Where did you buy yours from?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back