no hot water but radiators fine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my radiators were making noises when i turned heating on.i checked pressure which was below normal.i then turned heating off and bled the radiators and put pressure back to normal.when i turn heating on now my radiators heat up no banging but ive lost hot water and pressure goes high.i then turned heating off again let radiators cool then bleed to green band norm level.leave it a further 30 mins and the pressure goes high again have i too much water in the system or pressure my system is ocean alpha 240p thanks

Sponsored Links
kev i put the filling loop to off,and drained water from radiator pressure went down to normal levels but when i run water pressure goes back up .radiator light comes on but water light doesnt.is The filling loop is a black lever under system which lets water in isnt it.thanks for help

Sponsored Links
do i need to isolate anything obviosly i make sure that the black lever is not on.sorry if this seems a stupid question

ive took the pipe off but i still have same problem is it anything else

no when i use taps pressure rises though and water light isnt lit up on circuit board although radiator light is

the water is hot now but it did this yday it was hot then went cold later in evening why is the water light not coming on on the circuit board thanks 4 your help by the way.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back