up2 dual channel programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Recently had new boiler fitted. changed system from gravity to fully pumped.
Still using original up2 dual channel programmer, installer told us that for our system it would have to stay as 24hour program not 5/2 or 7day, under stand that some systems need to linked as opposed to independent heating/water but surely that shouldn't make a difference to timings, or am i missing something glaringly obvious as usual.

Sponsored Links
If it is a true fully pumped system, then I cannot think of a reason why you should not be able to upgrade your programmer as you desire, I would get a 2nd opinion, honeywell ST9400C is an excellent 2 ch 7Day programmer ;)

As above, turn off power and undo 2 x screws under unit. Pull away from wall and on the back are 3 black jumpers

Top - Linked / Unlinked
Middle - 1 day / 7 day
Bottom - Pumped / Gravity

If you set the top link to theright for unlinked you can have CH and HW on at separate times.
Move the middle jumper to the right 2 pins to make your timer 7 day. You will then be able to set the times as 5/2 or 7 day.
The bottom link should be set at pumped.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back