CONCRETE FENCE POST PERISHED

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi ,
To the Mods i am no way affiliated to this company and have not added any links,this is just for information for D.I.Y. ers.
Ok my concrete posts where absolutly perished,search usually channels re price etc.,but what put me off was the hassle of removing large clumps of concrete etc.,etc,
I did however find a new concept which is a telescopic metal 2nd skin which just slips over the posts,giving excellent strenght to posts which have lost the side "ears" if you will.They are plastic coated and i am very happy with mine,did seven posts in about 3 hours this morning,they also come with a top cap i should add.They are not cheap but considering the work involved replacing a post ,they merit it in my opionion.Try Easypost into google am sure it will come up,if required i could shows pics of mine,just ask. :cool:

Sponsored Links
Cost £25 each post + carridge end post etc are more expensive.Picked mine up = no carridge due to being only 15 miles away.Hope this helps.

Interesting!

Thermo and John might actually find some 'fence post common ground' with this one. :D

Sponsored Links
see i told you they did, but the silly old buzzard still wont believe me :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back